Welcome to GradSchoolMatch.
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, UT Health San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Dr
San Antonio, Texas, 78229, United States
The Cancer Biology discipline of the Integrated Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. program presents clinical basic science courses during the first two years. Clinical experiences start the first year, and progressively build through your final year. Our curriculum stresses both basic and translational research to provide the broad background in oncology needed for today's — and tomorrow's — research.
Doctoral Degree, PhD, Dual
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Program Coordinator-Admissions, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Academic Programs Coordinator - CSA
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree with coursework in chemistry, physics, biology,etc.
- GPA no lower than 3.0 (B)
- Submit transcripts to Office of the Registrar
- Letters of Recommendation from professors - Completion of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent degree from another institution
- Completion of two years of undergraduate biology, one year each of inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physics, and at least one semester of calculus
- Overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)