IE School of Global and Public Affairs
Maria de Molina 13-15
Madrid, No state preference, 28006, Spain
The Master in International Relations (MIR) is a truly transformative program designed in partnership with the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). It trains professionals in the dynamics that shape global affairs and provides them with the ideas and tools required to effectively lead government agencies, corporations, civil society and multilateral organizations in a fast-changing environment.
The curriculum encompasses and transcends traditional distinctions between the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, and is based in four key areas: (1) Global Affairs, (2) International Business and Economics, (3) Innovation & Technology, and (4) Social Entrepreneurship & Development.
The MIR is complemented by a week-long field work in Brussels, during which they visit the European Institutions as well as international organizations, such as NATO, the OECD, Uber, and think tanks.
- The IE School of Global and Public Affairs is a Full Member of the APSIA (Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs)
- 6th Worldwide Non-US School (Forbes, 2019)
- 4th European Best MBA (QS, 2019)
DURATION - 10 months
LANGUAGE - English
LOCATION - Madrid
INTAKE - October
METHODOLOGY - Liquid Learning
Master's Degree, MIR, Master in International Relations
Regional Assistant for North America and Canada
+34 91 568 98 70
This program is open to students from different academic backgrounds (Social Sciences, Sciences, Business, Communication, Law, Political Sciences and Finance), who have a passion for International Relations. Applicants can be:
(1) Recent Graduates who would like to pursue a master’s degree in order to complement or further strengthen their undergraduate education
(2) Young Professionals with a couple years of experience who want to steer their careers in the desired path.
(3) Career Shifters who have worked for several years but are now looking for a change in sector, industry, function, or a combination of those.
AVERAGE AGE - 26 years
AVERAGE EXPERIENCE - 2 years