School of Architecture and Design
Maria de Molina 13-15
Madrid, No state preference, 28006, Spain
The Master in Strategic Design of Spaces (MSD) looks beyond the traditional boundaries of design-oriented programs and delves deeply into the new sociological and technological shifts that are transforming the way we define and design innovative spaces.
The MSD teaches students how to implement innovative design changes that impact behavior and align with an organization’s goals. This includes enhancing functionality, brand strengthening and boosting productivity and satisfaction, while also providing sustainable solutions.
The learning experience is organized around three convergent areas: (1) design, (2) environment and (3) technology, which together contribute to create human-centered experiences. Students will propose design strategies to create new experiences and behaviors, leveraging sociology to improve design, whereby work, retail, hospitality or learning spaces serve as social transformers.
- 1st University in Spain (Educate + Entertain Youth Incorporated)
- 2nd Worlwide Online MBA Program (Financial Times, 2018)
- 3rd European Business School (Financial Times, 2017)
DURATION - 10 months
LOCATION - Madrid
LANGUAGE - English
INTAKE - October
METHODOLOGY - Liquid Learning
Master's Degree, MSD, Strategic Design of Spaces
Regional Assistant for North America and Canada
+34 91 568 98 70
The MSD is aimed at those who are looking to strategically develop people-centered, flexible and sustainable environments for today and tomorrow:
- Professionals who hold a degree in architecture, design, branding, engineering, tech, or any related fields.
- Individuals who are passionate about the power of design or interested in the interaction of physical and digital spaces to drive business innovation.
AVERAGE AGE - 26 years
AVERAGE EXPERIENCE - 2 years