IE HST School - Marketing, Communication & The Customer
Maria de Molina 13-15
Madrid, No state preference, 28006, Spain
The Master in Corporate and Marketing Communication (MCMC) focuses on the strategic contribution communication makes to 21st-century business, companies and institutions. In the era of co-creation, where managing the needs of stakeholders and clients is simply not enough, the multidimensional role of the consumer requires new forms of engagement, open-innovation, and brand co-creation.
The focus of this master, offered both in a Full Time and Part Time format, is to provide students with applied training in current professional needs, together with a reflection on new forms of MARCOM, so that they will guide businesses to successfully navigate the new challenges of the digital world.
- 1st University in Spain (Educate + Entertain Youth Incorporated)
- 2nd Worlwide Online MBA Program (Financial Times, 2018)
- 3rd European Business School (Financial Times, 2017)
- 10 months (Full Time format)
- 12 months (Part Time format)
LANGUAGE - English
- Madrid (Full Time format)
- Online & Residential periods in Madrid (Part Time format)
- October (Full Time format)
- April (Part Time format)
METHODOLOGY - Liquid Learning
Master's Degree, MCMC, Master in Corporate and Marketing Communication
Regional Assistant for North America and Canada
+34 91 568 98 70
MCMC FULL TIME - It welcomes young professionals and recent graduates with different backgrounds, whose vocation is communication and who would like to obtain skills to provide innovative solutions to real-world communications problems in today´s digital era.
- Average Age: 26 years
- Average Experience: 2/3 years
MCMC PART TIME - It is designed for Professional and Executive profiles with previous experience in the field, who want to take their communication, management and digital skills to another level, whilst keeping a balance between classes and work.
- Average Age: 39 years
- Average Experience: 5/8 years