IE School of Global and Public Affairs
Maria de Molina 13-15
Madrid, No state preference, 28006, Spain
The Master in International Development (MID) is a co-designed and co-taught with the United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC), and has the 2030 Agenda at its core, encompassing the 5 P´s: People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace and Partnership.
The program equips ambitious individuals who want to make a change in the world, with the skills and expertise needed to generate a positive global impact. Students will receive the tools needed to promote sustainable social, economic and environmental prosperity around the world.
The MIR is complemented by an immersion week in a UN Operation Field, which allows students to apply the theoretical knowledge they have acquired to real-world challenges.
- The IE School of Global and Public Affairs is a Full Member of the APSIA (Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs)
- 6th Worldwide Non-US School (Forbes, 2019)
- 4th European Best MBA (QS, 2019)
DURATION - 10 months
LANGUAGE - English
LOCATION - Madrid
INTAKE - October
METHODOLOGY - Liquid Learning
Master's Degree, MID, Master in International Development
Regional Assistant for North America and Canada
+34 91 568 98 70
This program is open to students from different academic backgrounds (Political Sciences, International Relations, Economics, Social Sciences, and related areas of study), who have a passion for driving sustainable development. Applicants can be:
(1) Recent Graduates who would like to enter the professional world of international development.
(2) Young Professionals who have experience in the development field but would like to build upon their knowledge and capabilities to meet the challenges of the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda.
AVERAGE AGE - 26 years
AVERAGE EXPERIENCE - 2 years