IE School of Global and Public Affairs
Maria de Molina 13-15
Madrid, No state preference, 28006, Spain
The Executive Master in International Trade (EMIT) is a pioneering program which has been designed in partnership with the International Trade Center (ITC), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC).
This program gives talented professionals a deeper understanding of the dynamics that are reshaping trade, internationalization and globalization. It brings together insights from policymakers, regulators and business leaders to stimulate fruitful discussions from diverse perspectives.
With a holistic approach to the world of Trade, the MIT introduces students to the disruptive role of innovation and emerging technologies in international businesses, and the associated challenges and opportunities for companies that want to expand their international footprint.
- IE School of Global and Public Affairs is a Full Member of the APSIA (Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs)
- 6th Worldwide Non-US School (Forbes, 2019)
- 4th European Best MBA (QS, 2019)
DURATION - 15 months
LANGUAGE - English
LOCATION - Online, with 3 obligatory residential periods in Madrid and Geneva
INTAKE - April
METHODOLOGY - Liquid Learning
Master's Degree, MIT, Master in International Trade
Regional Assistant for North America and Canada
+34 91 568 98 70
This program is open to Mid-Professional to Executive profiles from different academic backgrounds (Political Sciences, International Relations, Economics, Social Sciences, and related areas of study), who want to foster development and adapt to the new forces that are reshaping global trade. Applicants can be:
(1) Senior Managers interested in expanding their businesses to new international markets.
(2) Policy makers, government officials and staff from multilateral organizations working in trade policy and regulation.
(3) Trade professionals with high growth potential.
AVERAGE AGE - 38 years
AVERAGE EXPERIENCE - 12 years